The DEVGRU Spec has been initiated by Syndicate to clearly define all product technology and house the feature benefit story. As materials, applications, impact/boardfeel technologies evolve at VANS they will be researched and developed thoroughly then given the DEVGRU specification so skaters clearly know what they are getting.
TNT II Mid Cup "S"
- Outlast® temperature regulating linings that keep the foot cool when it's hot/muggy and warm and dry when it's cold and raining outside. VANS is the first company in the industry to use Outlast® in skateboard shoes.
- EVA midsole heel cartridge. Lightweight heel protection.
- BoardFeel XD construction. Best balance of feel, durability, and grip. (Molded “waffle” cupsole)
- PU footbed with ImpactSorb™ Durable cushioning that prevents heel bruising.
- TecTuff Bulletproof Leather overlays. Weartest approved.
- CORDURA® underlays: "How a uniform performs is crucial to a soldier’s success on the battlefield. And it all begins from the ground up – with boots that can handle everything and anything. Desert heat. Mountain snow. Swamps. Marches. Combat. The unpredictable. The unimaginable. Military boots made with CORDURA® fabrics have been there and done it all - with exemplary results. Battle-tested and proven, they’re rugged, comfortable and absolutely necessary."
MultiCam® is a single camouflage pattern designed to help the wearer hide in varied environments, seasons,
elevations, and light conditions. It was designed to address the real-world need for concealment in different
environments, with one basic kit of gear. While there are many great location-specific patterns, MultiCam® is designed to work well across a very broad range of environmental conditions when observed in both the visual and near Infra Red (night vision) spectrums. The design takes advantage of the way the human eye/brain perceives shape, volume and color. Since only a very small portion of the human eye perceives color, the brain does a lot of “filling-in” for the eye. MultiCam’s® unique design takes advantage of this principle and helps the observer to “see” the pattern as part of the background. This helps the wearer's profile begin to loose its edge and fade into whatever color or shape surrounds him. It works on the principle that an observer can see something but still not recognize it as anything to be interested in.
- Crye MultiCam® 1000 Denier Nylon Cordura: The heaviest fabric Crye offers. It's great for packs and pouches and other applications where heavy wear is the norm. This material is urethane coated on the back for water repellency.
- Duracap™: Under the toe cap and ollie area, Duracap™ backer ensures that once you skate through the upper fabric the life of the shoe is not over. A thin rubber sheet, propietary technology to VANS, that has been proven as the ultimate ollie protection.
TNT II "S"